The Greens Real Estate Group division was created in 2013. As a brokerage and a consultancy Greens Real Estate Group has extensive experience in the commercial, industrial, and residential markets in the United States, and as of
, it has closed over $50M worth of real estate transactions.
Acquisitions – This division takes responsibility for sourcing, evaluating, and executing deals connected with the corporate strategy. Our other divisions are occasionally collaborated with to provide subject-matter experience.
Representation and Transaction Coordination – Our knowledgeable team of professionals can assist you with acquiring, disposing, and/or leasing an asset. We can help you source and navigate financing with regards to your real estate transactions. We will help you understand and will always provide a fully organized set of transaction documents for your records.
Real Estate Consulting
- Due Diligence Services – We’ll help you navigate and simplify the due diligence process while you vet a new purchase (or sale).
- Property Management Services – Now that you’re an owner of an investment property, we’ll manage tenants, maintain the premises, and complete necessary improvements on the property. In addition, we can help you manage subcontractors and vendors.
- Strategic Planning – We’ll help you decide what best to do with your land, home, or commercial property.
- Property and Portfolio Valuation – We will help you to understand current and future values of your assets, and what can be done to unlock a greater potential.
- Risk Advisory – Our seasoned team understands risks and challenges, and can help you get into compliance in areas you may be lacking.